Retirement Income Investing
Are you on the right path?
Saving was just the beginning. We can help with what's next.
After a lifetime of saving, building a strategy for income in retirement is a whole new challenge. We can help you balance the need to make your money last while still living the life you picture.
Our investment professionals will work with you one on one to:
- Get to know you, your retirement goals, and to help create your retirement "paycheck"
- Understand options with critical decisions, such as pension payouts and social security
- Explain ways to help protect yourself against rising health care costs, taxes, and inflation
- Help you stay on track as your needs and lifestyle change
Essential concepts of investing for income in retirement
Use this simple visual guide to learn about certain risks, priorities, and common strategies to keep in mind.
Please visit fidelity.com/incomeguide using a computer, not a mobile device, for the best experience.
Education to help with key decisions
Learn more about the topics that could impact your retirement, such as social security and minimum required distributions, and approaches for fitting them into your retirement income strategy.
- Read about creating a plan to support your lifestyle in retirement. Opens in a new window.
- View our online webinar series, including:
- Register now to attend a seminar at a Fidelity branch.
- Fidelity 401(k) or 403(b) customers – sign up for an in-person or online workshop through NetBenefits®.
CALL FOR 1:1 HELP
from a Fidelity Investment Professional
Expect a different kind of relationship
Call us or visit your local Investor Center for a free one-on-one consultation.
Get started with our online tools
We make it easy to begin building a strategy yourself:
Retirement Income Planner can help you plan for the retirement you want.
Explore income strategies for your retirement income.
Get Viewpoints from Fidelity's experts
Three steps to help decide
Share your ideas
What are your thoughts on retirement income? Keep the conversation going and learn what others think.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
Although consultations are one-on-one, guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature, is not individualized, and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions.
Retirement Income Planner and Fidelity Income Strategy Evaluator are educational tools.
© 2012 FMR LLC. All rights reserved