Manage Your Accounts
- Update Your Profile (Log In)
- Username/Password, E-Mail & mailing address, mail preferences, beneficiaries, dividend & capital gains settings
- Find a Form
- Frequently requested forms, transfers, account features
- Manage Account Features (Log In)
- Automatic investments, direct deposits, order checks, bank transfers, bill payment
- Set-up and Manage Alerts (Log In)
- Account activity, trades, balances, positions; stock, bond, and mutual fund events; price triggers
Frequently Asked Questions
Fidelity.com's top navigation menu looks different. What has changed?Show answer.
We updated the look and feel of our navigation menu, but everything that was in the old menu can still be found in the new one.
Where can I see how Fidelity is using customer feedback?Show answer.
We're committed to delivering the best customer experience. We take feedback from Fidelity representatives, surveys, focus groups, forums, Facebook, and Twitter, and use it to help improve our products and services.
See some of the enhancements we've made based on customer feedback.
Can I add or update the beneficiaries to my accounts online?Show answer.
Yes, you can add or update your beneficiaries on the Beneficiaries Summary by Account page.
Where can I find the forms (or online links) to make a change to my account or to open a new account?Show answer.
The most requested forms can be found on the first tab of the Find a Form page.
Where can I get a copy of my account documents, such as statements, tax forms, and trade confirmations?Show answer.
You can print or download your account documents from the Statements tab within your Portfolio Summary. Most forms are available for up to 10 years.
How can I personalize my accounts by assigning a nickname that makes sense?Show answer.
You can create nicknames and custom groups for your accounts on the Name Accounts and Customize Display page.